Re: New Wick/Mead euph mpcs (fwd)

On 14 Jul 96 at 9:47, Nigel Horne wrote:

> Forwarded message follows:
>
> > From: Jim Williams <williaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Subject: New Wick/Mead euph mpcs
> >
> > Where can we get one??
> > Brasswind and Giardinelli don't know what I'm talking about.

All,

You should contact Steven Mead directly. When I was last in Glasgow,
(October/November '95) I purchased a prototype from Steven, and I
must say that it truly is a splendid mouthpiece.

Steven Mead's address is listed in the British Bandsman.

Also, check out the new Polyphonic CD called "Travellin' Light"
featuring Russell Gray and BNFL. The Intrada Brass is featured on a
track accompanying Russell in an arrangement called 'Songs of Erin'.
I would appreciate any feedback on the band (Intrada Brass, that is).

Robert Miller, Euphonium
Intrada Brass
Hamilton Temple Band
rmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx