change of address

Please be advised that I will no longer be paying A.O.L. for access to the
internet.  To save copious amounts of money I will be changing my address to:

Personal:			    JSydneyA@xxxxxxx
Motor City Brass Band:	MCBrass@xxxxxxx

please hold all correspondance until the 22nd (July), then mail me a little
something to be sure I have your address.
Thank you...
John S. Aren.