Concert Disasters, etc

Hello all,
I hope you are finding these of some interstest. Marching
in a state title in 1986 our Drum Major decided that all the other
Bands had turned the wrong way at corner 5, so we went the other
way,  the wrong way down a one way street, that had not been blocked
off, I'm still wondering what the Taxi Driver thought was happening
as the Band came towards him.

Whilst rehearsing Marching at a local School, the same DM was
continually placing the Band futher to the left of the Sports ground
and closer and closer to the Jungle Jims and Slides in the
Playground, well, a certain Bass Trombone player attempted to point
this out to the DM, but he didn't want to listen. So on the next run
thought the Bass Trombome player march right up and over a Jungle
Jim, across a rope bridge and under a Slide, no this is no big deal
you might say, but the funny thing is the entire rank, including a
BBb bass followed him.

ALL THE BEST
MARK CORBEN
BASS TROMBONE WARATAH-MAYFIELD BRASS BAND
NSW AUSTRALIA