Re: Old like new

Re Jack Alexanders question: I understood that the whole point of the
exercise was to replace the tarnish with unoxidised SILVER, not aluminium!
However I will of course be interested in hearing from any scientists. If
you are concerned about your health, then just don't do it.
Kirsten Sharman

>Kirsten Sharman gave us a handy hint about
>> keeping your silver plated mouthpieces clean and
>>shiny which I tried out today: just boil them in an aluminium saucepan with
>>a few tablespoons of salt in the water.
>
>I would like to hear from a chemist or metallurgist.  Would this replace
>the silver with aluminium?
>
>If so, I would like to hear from a medical person about the latest on the
>link between aluminium and Altzheimer's disease.

Actrix Networks Limited		  Internet Service Providers.