Re: An electronic book of concert disasters

At 03:52 PM 7/26/96 GMT, you wrote:
>In a message dated Monday 22, July 1996 Tim Morgan wrote :

Would anyone be upset if I copied these
>> to a Word document and assembled them into a volume? We could do this and
>> have them available at the next NSW and National  contests, if no-one
objects.

>Seeing as I started the thread...would I get any money from this? :)
>(That was just a joke...)
>
>Best wishes,
>--
>Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.

Hi Tim and list,
    Seriously, I will place the file in an "FTP" area on our server, and
include a protected download link from our band homepage. Anyone on this
list who is interested can arrange with me to obtain a username and password
for this FTP area on our server. They can then download the file, re-arrage
as they wish, and  use it for their band promotions. It may take a while
though, so don't hold your breath, what with all the "cutting and pasting".
This way the "book" will be "owned" by the members of this list. Is this
"electronic publishing" at its best?

Phil Anderton.