Wan't to wag??

Brighton Silver ( sponsored by the Blue Bus Company ) has a position of
conductor that needs to be filled. After advertisements in the band press
have not got us any replies I thought I might try here.

We are a friendly bunch of musicians based in Brighton on the wonderful
South Coast of England. This year we were promoted to the second section and
despite losing our resident ( Christine Nonoo ) due to a growing brood, we
aim to retain our position in that section.

You can email me your C.V. or speak to the Band sec (Sian Buss) on 01273 493469.