2nd Call for Conductor of Low Brass Ensemble

This is the second call for applicants for the position of Musical Director
of Cawthorne Brass. This is a non-contesting brass ensemble based in Cawthorne,
west of Barnsley, South Yorkshire. In addition to conducting the group you
will be expected to teach the learners group. Rehearsals are Thursday
evenings.

Applicants should apply in writing to me in my capacity as Chairman of the
Band, or to the Secretary, Elvin Athey, on (01226) 791999.

Regards,

--
Nigel Horne. Conductor, Arranger, Band Tutor. Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fidonet: Nigel Horne @ 2:2502/21.10; Packet: G0LOV@GB7SYP.#19.GBR.EDU;