Re: Test pieces

Greetings to Oeystein Morvik, and the other six Norwegian subscribers.

My query about Norwegian subscribers arises because of my interest in
Arthur Butterworth's Concerto for Trumpet and Brass Band (alla Veneziana)
which I believe is to have its Norwegian premier with the Eikanger-Bjorsvik
Musikklag shortly (the event may already have taken place). If any member
of the band or audience would care to get in touch, Arthur B. would very
much like to know what kind of reception his concerto received.

Michael D