Re: Bb Bass solos

At 01:19 PM 7/31/96 -0600, Bob Sadler wrote:

>>JUST BRASS: Volume 1
>>arr and edited by JOHN FLETCHER
>
>I recently tried to order this from Robert King in the USA and was told it
>was out of print. If anyone finds a distributor with copies available
>please let me know.

  When music (or anything) is out of print you can always write to the
publishers and ask their permission to copy the material. I have  done this
previously for text-books which have been out of print. The publishers are
usually very appreciative that you have done the right thing, though they
may want a page royalty. With the publishers' permission -  I will need a
reference number/contact of some kind - I would be happy to send anyone
(Snail-mail, reasonable numbers) a  legal copy of this music.

Phil Anderton,
Warringah Concert Brass
Sydney Australia.