B-FLAT MUSIC PRODUCTION giveaway

Hello All,

Recently, I posted a letter of introduction. B-FLAT MUSIC PRODUCTION
publishes unique cornet/trumpet pedagogy recordings, eg. HUNT TEACHES
ARBAN, and even one British Brass Band publication. (Another on the
way).

  This is also my 50th anniversary of playing the trumpet/cornet. I
began under the tutelage of Mr. William B. Best, nee Hunwick, England
(1879-1959).

ANYHOW - please visit our site at:  http://www.erols.com/bflatmus

click-on ASK CLYDE to receive ABSOLUTELY FREE!! (no hidden charges) a
50 minute cassette sampler recording (our supply is not unlimited, but
we'll do our best to honor all requests). Yes, it includes many
complete performances, including Hunt's recording of Study #9 from the
Arban 14 Characteristic Studies.

PS - DON"T FORGET to leave your post mailing address, Don't post your
request to this listserver, and please wait patiently as we must ship
SURFACE for obvious reasons
PSS - I'd like very to receive any information re Hunwick, or info.
concerning Mr. Best's family!

Clyde E. Hunt