Re: An electronic book of concert disasters

>Hi Tim and list,
>    Seriously, I will place the file in an "FTP" area on our server, and
>include a protected download link from our band homepage. Anyone on this
>list who is interested can arrange with me to obtain a username and password
>for this FTP area on our server. They can then download the file, re-arrage
>as they wish, and  use it for their band promotions. It may take a while
>though, so don't hold your breath, what with all the "cutting and pasting".
>This way the "book" will be "owned" by the members of this list. Is this
>"electronic publishing" at its best?

You might want to send an ascii version to the list. Then it would really be
"owned" by the list. After all, it isn't really important what a 'book' like
that looks like in terms of layou etc., but rather the content. I also
thorougly enjoyed those stories.

I have been catching up on my email tonight, so I have read all of them
together. I think it would be beneficial to edit some of them a little, to
make it clear what went on. I think it was some typing errors, that confused
me a couple of times. Perhaps including a little background of the
contributor and/or the band that appeared in the story.

Anyway, I hope you succeed, and that others will give their best(worst)
stories. I can't think of any experience myself, that matches anything
presented so far.

Greetings

Jakob