Re: Brass Band WWW Page

Dear Nigel

As much as I hate to be a *stick in the mud*, I cannot access the WWW page
with the address you gave.

i.e.  www.smsltd.demon.co.uk.

or even

http://www.smsltd.demon.co.uk.

The internet browser I'm using is Netscape 3.0 beta and the error message
I'm obtaining every time is "this page does not have a DNS entry, please
check and try again"

Any ideas?

P.S.  Have you seen Nigel Wears' posting to the list concerning the press
release for BB?  I think this just about covers everything without an advert
for people to turn up on the day (other than those who have already enlisted
their support via Nigel Wears that is).  Don't want to give the impression
that this event is *open house* for any reader of BB to come along to - even
to listen!!
Angela Tregaskes
angela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx