cyberband

To cyberband organizers,

When this band was being discussed some months ago the software called
CuSeeMe was mentioned as the means to watch the band. I found this
software at a web site but have no clue as to it's use. Could the
technical aspect of this adventure be discussed at some point so we can
prepare our computers?

Bill Conant
BBb Bass Quincy Salvation Army
BBb/EEb New England Brass Band