Re: Brass Band WWW Page

Hi All,

As Angela Tregaskes quite rightly points out, the press release contained a
wrong email address.  Nigel Horne pointed it out to me, and I have made sure
that the British Bandsmen offices know about it.

The address I gave was brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx As we ALL know this is
the address which we members need to post items onto the list.  The email
address that I should have given was njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  This is for the
multitude of new subscribers to fill up Nigel Horne's mailbox with requests
for information on how to become members of the list.

Both of these addresses are, of course email, not wwwsites.

Thanks to both Nigel and Angela - And no, you do not win a prize for spotting
it!!  If the BB do include the item, we will have some good, free publicity
for our list, and of course, the more people we get, the more points of view
we will have.

Hope this clears up the confusion!

Nigel W