Re: Sad news

To Erics girlfriend Ineke.

I have just seen your message about the tragedy of Eric and the other bandpeople
. Also from denmark we would like to send condolences. I didnt know Eric very
well but he was the first person reacting when I subscribed to the mailing list,
and we send some few letters to eachother. Not only the music but also the
working with radio was a common "meetingpoint". Im very sad, and hope that time
will help you.

On Tue, 16 Jul 1996, ericdecloe@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Dear friends from the brassbandlist,
>
>Yesterdayevening (15th of July) the plain, in which Eric would return from
>the trip to Italy with the Military Band, crashed during the landing. 32
>people, all of the band, died, and Eric was one of the victims. His sister,
>who was also part of this company, survived, but is seriously injured
>(mostly burned).
>
>To all people on this list who have known Eric trough E-mail or personally I
>only can say that I'm devistated and don't really realise what happened.
>But all of us who are left behind will have to learn to live with this. Any
>support is always welcome, please don't hesitate to contact me.
>
>Take care,
>
>Ineke
>(Eric's girlfriend)

DAO-info, alias:

Soeren Nordholt,
(representing DAO -  Danish Association of Brass- and Windbands.)
Rolighedsvej 32,
DK-3460 Birkeroed,
Denmark. Phone: +45 42 81 35 40, (http://www.cybernet.dk/users/dao-info/)
Tuba-Eb, Helleruplund Brass Band