Re: Hello

Aran,
    Do groups getting Highly Commended awards often get invited to the Albert
Hall for the Prom in November.  My bands, Sandwell Youth Band, got highly
commended in July in the Open Brass Band section of Music For Youth, playing
Kenneth Downie's Music Of Thanksgiving.  We shared the award with Hampshire
Youth who played The New Jerusalem and Guildhall Junior got the Outstanding
prize playing Paganini Variations.

It would be great if we got invited!

Best wishes
--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.