How to hear our broadcast

Hi folks,

I've just been speaking to the people at Cafe Internet, who gave me at least
SOME of the information that we need to configure our machines.  I'm trusting
them that this is correct.

You will need Cuseeme running to receive it.  For both P.C. people and Mac
people this is available from:

http://goliath.wpine.com/cu-seeme.html

The man did say that you need to configure the sound from a list of options in
the program so it suits your set up.

I asked them for the address of the site, but noone could help, and so I have
to call them back on Saturday.  I'll let everyone know as soon as I find out.

I'm on the case - Have no fear.

Nigel Wears