We've got a mention in the BB

It's me again!

Our Cyberband project has had a mention in the British Bandsman this week.  I
sent a press release to them some time ago, to let people know what we were
doing, and also to maybe generate some more members for this list. (I posted
the press release up for the list to read some time ago).  Well, the BB
telephoned me and asked for more information, which I gave them, and they have
put in a kind of "Concoction" of both my press release and conversation.  I
can't quite see why they mentioned the fact that we would gather at 11am at
Cafe Internet, and didn't tell anyone the date - I did let them know the date
- but there we are. Also, at the moment, we are due to broadcast at 11, which
will of course mean that we will have to be there before! - Details on times
etc. later!

Eagle-eyed BB readers will also notice that they have got an extra "Dot" in
Nigel Horne's address.  This would mean that if anyone is interested in
signing up, they would just get their mail bounced back to them.  I've phoned
the BB this morning to both thank them for the article, and to ask if they
could publish the correct address next week, and they assure me that this will
be done.

How is everyone getting on with Cu-seeme? - Any problems?

Nigel Wears