Re: How to hear our broadcast

>As far as I know the Cafe Internet will only be broadcasting pictures at
>around one every 30 seconds.
>
>-Nigel
>
>--
Not to give latecomers a chance to sit down, though! Do you want us all there
for 10am, Nigel if we're going out at 11?  What do you think?  I should be
there for 9, or the earliest I can get in.  Angela can borrow percussion gear,
and park in Buckingham Palace car park - Her brother works there. There's
little problem now on that score.  I know there's time to think about details
like this, but the thought did cross my mind - people watching saying "Oh look
- they've got a new Euph player all of a sudden!! he wasn't on the last frame!
:-)