How do we recognize eachother?

Hello you all,

For those who are coming to the Open in Manchester (like I intend to), it
might be some problem finding fellow listmembers.
Maybe we should wear name-tags saying "Listmember" or something like that,
just to make sure we pick out the right people to start talking to.....
Although it might be a way to go undercover and get new members....

What do you think?

Looking forward to meeting you there anyway,

Ineke