Re: How to hear our broadcast

I called Cafe Internet today as promised, to try and find out more about how
to watch our broadcast..I must admit, I was alarmed when Don Cooper told us
that the sound may be "Jumpy" - Just what we don't want!, so  I asked them
exactly what it would look/sound like, and if they were in a position to tell
us the address of the site.

They replied that
1.  At the moment, they are talking to the Cu-seeme people about the
possibility of the cafe becoming a public "Reflector" for Cu-seeme, and they
want to achieve this as soon as possible, which would bring future benefit to
them.  They said that they hope that this can happen before October, in which
case, our broadcast would be considerably improved, even to the extent of up
to 15 frames per second! - Also, they feel that the audio should not be lost
when their improvements are made.

2.  Because they are still in discussion with Cu-seeme about this, they were
reluctant to give a site address at this time, knowing that it may change
should they become a "Reflector".

All in all, it's looking good, but no further solid details as yet.  They did
say that they would like to use our performance to "Showcase" their new
facility, and would be alerting internet magazines, so it should be a "State
of the art!" event!

I'm sorry if my postings have been excessive on this - It's just a matter of
keeping everyone informed.

Nigel Wears