Introduction

Hello everybody,

the welcome text of the brass-band mailinglist suggests that I introduce
myself, so...

I am Marcel Boom, 30 years old, playing Bb-bass. I am living in the
Netherlands in the most south part of it. App. 6 km from the Belgium border
just below Maastricht. This part of the country is not a brass-band part and
has only got a few. I have played until january this year in Brass Band
Limburg (had to leave because of a major disagreement with the conductor). I
still retain the bands home page (http://www.cuci.nl/~mboom/bbl.htm)

I visited Norway recently, arranged via the net, and visited Oystein Morvik
(Hello Oystein!). Oystein also talked about the brass band mailinglist, so
here I am.

Allthough I am not playing at the moment in brass-bands (only wind-bands) I
am joining the mailinglist to keep in touch in what is going on in the
banding scene.

See/read you!

Regards,

Marcel.

--
#include <stddiscl.h>	  Are you sure you won't change your mind?
email:  mboom@xxxxxxx	  Why, what's wrong with the one I have?