Peter Jones

Those of you who were active in the Brass Band world during the 80's
may have known Pete Jones who played E Flat for Morris Motors for a
number of years.

I have to report that he died suddenly whilst playing golf last
Sunday.

He was a fund of humour and good will as well as being a fine player
and will be sadly missed.

His funeral will be at the Oxford Crematorium at 11:00 on Wed.
28/8/96. His wife Sue would I'm sure be happy to see as many of his
old friends as possible.