Hello out there !!!

 Hi Everyone,

 Just a quick introductory note to let you know that  the Felling Band are
 subscribed (Possibly the first north east of England band on the list -
 Answers on a post card please ......).

 We're a friendly second section band based just outside Newcastle. Visiting

 / new  players are always welcome at any time, just drop me a line for
 details...

 Short term projects include :
 We're in the process of writing our web page so watch this space.....
 We're expanding our junior section, so any local learners out there....
 We're always on the look out for sponsors, anyone interested.....

 We've got a really busy summer schedule and plan a very similar contesting
 season, so if anyone is interested drop me a line please.

 Watch this space for details of our web site & future developments.

 Mary Hall
1st Trombone - The Felling Band