Waratah Mayfield

Hi Rolf and all,
Yep, that is Paul Cerezo in the Photos of the Band. I agree we need
to do something to addresss the quality of the images, but it is our
first effort, things will only improve.

Ron Grice is at the present time the Musical Director, even though
he has only conduted the band once or twice in the past 12months or
so.

Paul Cerezo did indeed take the band to the Nationals this year, and
did a good job under some pretty (at times) difficult conditions, one
being the 4hrs + (2hrs here, 2hrs home) travelling he had to endure
just to take our rehearsals.

Ian Wilson is the present temporary Conductor, he recently took us
to the East Coast of Australia Championship and will in a few weeks
to the NSW State Championships, after that we are without a conductor
again. Hopefully one of the applicants we have received for the
position will be able to be appointed very soon.

ALL THE BEST
MARK CORBEN
ver soon