Black Dyke Concert in Denmark

Just to let you know.

The Black Dyke Mills Band are fore the moment in Denmark. They gave a very fine
- 3 hour long - concert last night i Ballerup outside Copenhagen. This was the
opening of a whole week-end with brassbanding, Black Dyke together with danish
brassband musicians. Im leaving from home in about an hour fore participating
in this event, including massed band, masterclass an so on.
Tonight Black Dyke will do another concert. The concert last night was recorded
an will be sent in the Danish Radio allready sunday at 18.00. But only FM ( and
infact also DAB, we have been on air whith a DAB signal since september the 1th
last year.)
I have the opportunity to meet Les McCormack known of you from this list ( hi
Les ), and Im looking forward to meet many other from the band today.

Have a nice day, wherever you are.

DAO-info, alias:

Soeren Nordholt,
(representing DAO -  Danish Association of Brass- and Windbands.)
Rolighedsvej 32,
DK-3460 Birkeroed,
Denmark. Phone: +45 42 81 35 40, (http://www.cybernet.dk/users/dao-info/)
Tuba-Eb, Helleruplund Brass Band