Just a quickie!!!

Hello All,

 Some of you may already know me, some may remember me, some may not know
me at all!!! I am just writing to all the brass band listees to say Hi and and hope
everything is o.k. with you all!!!

 I have had to come to Uni for the day so I thought I would check my e-mail and say
Hi to everyone whilst I am here.

 Is everyone going to the Open? I will probably be there so I will keep my eyes
and ears open for any one who looks like they are from the list. I'm not sure
whether I will be able to come to London for the Net gathering as I am now working
for a computer company and I hardly get any time off as we are so busy!!!!

 I am hoping to get an e-mail account at my works so I will be able to keep in touch
with everyone there. I will let you know my new address once I get it!!!!

Take care everyone, speak to you all soo hopefully......

Steve B
e9453488@xxxxxxxxx