NSW State titles

Hello all,
Yes I realise that possibly a more important contest was staged on
Saturday, but the NSW state titles were held in the Town of Orange
NSW. The A grade Section was won by Waratah-Mayfield, hooray!!!.

So now the Band doesn't have a Conductor, Ian Wilson has taken the
Band since late May but is unable to continue, we probably won't have
a Band Room for much longer, but we are the State Champions. Ever
noticed how all those 'little things' just don't seem to matter when
you have a win !!!.

Here is one little thing our Nothern Hemisphere friends might find
interesting. The Contest was staged in a School Hall, at the start of
the B grade someone deceided to turn on the Heating, it was pretty
Cool, about 14oC, unfortunately the Heating makes a hell of a noise,
and I mean a hell of a noise, when the officials were asked if it
could be turn off, the Bands were meet with a firm NO !!!.

ALL THE BEST
MARK CORBEN