List of players

Hi,

First of all, I apologise for the multiple postings of the last letter - There
was obviously some kind of "Blitch" somewhere along the line!

I've held back from posting a list of players until now, as there were a few
students who had to unsubscribe for the summer months.  I thought it would be
better to leave it until most of us were back from our hols.

This is a list of people who have expressed an INTEREST in coming along.
Circumstances may have changed since they asked about it, but this is as the
band stands at the moment.  Players are listed in no particular order.

Sop:      Graham Young
Cornets:  Ron Mustaard
	  John Goodwin
	  Phil Kingsbury
	  Dean Rayner
	  Ineke van Kapel
	  Shaun Mundy
	  Harry Ibbotson
	  Aran Ibbotson
	  Michael Pickin
Flugel:   Andrew Wooller
Horns:    Nigel Wears (+1?)
Baritones:Don Cooper
	  Stephanie Fletcher
	  Angela Tregaskes
Trombones:??????????
	  David Taylor
Bass Trom:Tim Morgan
Euphs:    Alastair Wheeler
	  Richard Gosney
EEb Bass: Darryl Rayner
BBb Bass: Martin Taylor
	  Geoffrey Collins

Please keep me informed of any changes/additions.

Still no news about the www. address for the performance.  I phoned the Cafe on
Friday, and was told to call on Monday afternoon.  - Will keep you informed.
If you would like to know what the score is on the technical front - How to
watch us etc., You could always try to mail the cafe directly at:

Gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nigel Wears