A date for your diary

Calling all bass, euphonium and baritone players!

Here is advanced warning of an event that you may be interested in.

On Monday 16th December we are holding another TUBACHRISTMAS show,
at Trafalgar Square from 6-00pm until 7-00pm.   Players are invited
from brass bands, orchestras, schools, jazz groups, anywhere really,
to form a scratch group.   We will provide the parts (all carols, and
in all the clefs), there will be no rehearsal, and feel free to go mad
with the decorations if you want.

As we are playing, a group of people will be moving around the crowds
with collecting boxes, the money going to cancer research.   Following
the hour of playing, we shall all move over to a local watering-hole to
celebrate the season of goodwill.   TV, radio and the press will all be
informed of the event, so we are hoping for a lot of players as well as
audience.

If you think you will be able to attend, let me know as we need to tell
the police on the day how many players we are expecting.   I will post
another reminder nearer the time.

Bye for now,

Andy Wilson