Recommend some music... if you dare!

Hi all

I play solo horn for an A Grade Band (Waikato Times Hamilton Brass) Hamilton
New Zealand.

As part of this Band I also play in a quintet (config
cornet,flugel,tenorhorn,eupho,EEb bass).  We have been together for 2 years
now and enjoy both playing in public and contesting  (5th out of 10 in the
National Contest in the Open Ensemble Section this year).  We are always on
the look out for new and interesting music to incorporate into our
repertoire.  If any one has any suggestions regarding this please let me
know.

Also while you are thinking about this .... any suggestions for contest
standard flugel/tenorhorn duets and tenorhorn solos ( variations and slow
melodies ).
Looking forward to any info on this

I have just registered a copy of Noteworthy composer which is a good
compositional package for the price US$39.  It is available as shareware
from

	  http://www.ntworthy.com/download.htm    (links to ftp site)

Transposition at the touch of a button, the printed music is really good to
look at as well.  Some limitations but overall a good value for money deal.

Talk to you later

Cheers ..... Sergio