Re: Sheet music shops in London (Brass music of course) ?

> Can anybody recommend any musicshops in London that have a good
> collection of sheet music, for brass instruments in particular ?

I can't remember the name of this shop, but I remember it being fairly good.
It is at the opposite end of Oxford Street from the Marble Arch.  Turn right
(at the Tottenham Ct Rd junction).  About 100 metres down that road on the
right is a big book shop.  I think the music is on the 3rd floor.

I tend to use the June Emerson Wind Music Catalogue (Windmill Farm, Ampleforth,
North Yorkshire, England).  The prices are okay although not the cheapest, but
there is a great selection and you don't have to go wandering around London!

Regards,
Darren Ashman
City of Cambridge Brass Band