Re: Open results

Dear Tim,

I am in total agreement with you. I think Fairy's deserved to win. Their
performance was absolutley out of this world. As far as Dyke goes, well, I
din't actually hear them - I have no excuses as I live 5 mins walk from the
Bridgewater Hall, but, I did have them down for first when they didn't come
anywhere in the top seven - quite a shock !!

I heard both Tredegar and Marple and they both put on good perfomrances, but
I don't thinkthey were good enough to get the placings they received !!

Cheers

Adrian