Music Notation Packages

Hi all

	I agree with Sergio Marshall, Noteworthy composer is an excellent package
for the money and for anyone who
wants to produce scores and parts for a small number it is great. It does
however have several limitations (No percussion
notation, no consolidation of multiple bar rests to name two). I am looking
for something with which to produce and publish
arrangements and original compositions. I currently have both Mozart and
Noteworthy and am evaluating demo copies of:

	Cakewalk Pro 3.0, Capella 2.2, Cubase Score, Encore 4.0, Coda Finale,
Musicator Audio and Personal Composer

if anyone has any experience with any of the above packages or can suggest
others to look at I would be grateful if you could
send me an e-mail.

If anyone would like to no my conclusions, once completed, drop me an
e-mail and I will send you my "report".

Regards

Graham Wade
Haslemere Town Band