introdution

Hello, my name is Steve and I've just subscribed to the mailing list. I
thought I'd just send a small introduction. I play 1st Baritone and am
actively part of the commitee for "St Marys Brass Band" an A grade Band in
N.S.W. Australia. I started playing when I was about 15 and at the age of
twenty six I still would like play the Euphonium when I get the chance. Feel
free to drop me an email.

Read you later.
Steven Harlow.