Meetings at the Open

Sorry to everyone who couldn't find me.  Next time there's a major contest, try
this.  Martyn Pattinson (about 7 foot tall, looks a bit like Herman Munster),
plays second trombone next to me in Sovereign.  I'm ususally to be found
drinking with him after a contest, or at least he can point me out to you.  I'm
sure you all know who I'm talking about...you only have to see him once and you
know him forever!!  Every time we went back to the pub after being in the hall
on Saturday, we just looked for his head and shoulders...well above the rest of
the streets'!   :)

Best wishes,
--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.