Solos for Bass Trom and band

Does anyone out there know any decent solos for bass trombone and brass band?
If you do, please e-mail me privately, with info such as tempi, range,
technicality etc (band parts too).  Oh yes...and point out if they're serious or
'jokey' pieces too :)

Best wishes,
--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.
tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS - I already know Sandy Smith's arrangement of Frosty the Snowman...and have
played it to death :)