Re: NSW State titles etc.

Hello All,
And I'm sorry to Phil, I didn't forget to mention Warringah's B Grade
Championship Title, I was leaving that to you Phil. Congratulation to
the Band. Just wait till we get you up in A grade !!!.

One other real Bandsmen story to come out of the Championships.
Phil's off sider in the Warringah Bass section a dedicated Bandsmen
if ever ther was, Darrel, not only played in Warringah but back up and
played with us as well. Now there has got to be some sort of record
in this. Two State titles in about 5hrs. He had to play 2 Hyms, 2
tests, Oceans ?? (B grade) and Kings Messenger (A grade) then just to
finish up 2 own Choices, nice easy works, Paganni Variation for
Warringah and to conclude the day Essence of Time with
Waratah-Mayfiled. All this between about 12.00 and 5.00pm on a
Sunday afternoon. All he said after the Essence of Time was 'I
stuffed up the last two notes in my Solo'.

ALL THE BEST
MARK CORBEN
WARATAH-MAYFIELD BRASS BAND