Mouthpieces

Dear all,

I am the deputy band manager for a small local band, based in Stowmarket,
Suffolk. As with many bands of our size, I am sure, money is tight. We are
currently having to replace a number of mouthpieces for small dents which
cause obvious discomfort to players.

My question is simple; does anyone know of anywhere that can repair/restore
mouthpieces. I am well aware that a new mouthpice for a tuba (for example)
is only about 50 pounds and that the cost of repair would quite possibly be
near to this, but any savings we could make at the present time would be
appreciated.

Yours

Chris Ainger
Stowmarket Concert Band