Re: Recommend some music... if you dare!

Dear Sergio

Good to see more NZers!
Re your question. My husband, Peter Sharman (french horn, NZSO, NZ Brass
Quintet and formerly of Hutt City Brass!) has arranged 5 quintets and one
sextet from Bach's The Well Tempered Clavier and The Musical Offering for
brass band ensembles. I know advertising isn't allowed, BUT... they're
reeelly great (if I do say so myself) and only $35 and available now in NZ!
Let us know if you're interested in that kind of stuff, they're all nicely
done on Encore and have been performed so no mistakes etc!
Yours, Kirsten Sharman, Evening Post Onslow Brass, Wellington

>I play solo horn for an A Grade Band (Waikato Times Hamilton Brass) Hamilton
>New Zealand.
>
>As part of this Band I also play in a quintet (config
>cornet,flugel,tenorhorn,eupho,EEb bass).
Actrix Networks Limited		  Internet Service Providers.