Re: Music Notation Packages

Hi, I have used Cakewalk and Encore. As you you probably have discovered by
now, Cakewalk is NOT a music notation program--it is, however, and excellent
sequencer. In fact it is so good, that I typically enter all music via
keyboard to Cakewalk, quantize it, then save as a MIDI file and open it in
Encore to fix up the notation. Encore is very good, but I had to upgrade my
hardware to a faster processor to listen to playbacks of complicated scores
and watch graphics (music scrolling by) at the same time. I am very
interested to hear how you decide after trying the others you mentioned. Good
luck. Please send correspondence to:

dtopham@xxxxxxxxxxx
instead of this address (aol.com)

thanks, Dave