The OPEN!

Well done Tredegar!

Sorry folks but I come from Wales and they did put in a good performance.

A very nice Hall!. I was seeted in the circle fron row on the oppsite side
to the adjudicators. Sory BDM and band number 2! despite having a holiday on
Friday and driving to Manchester to stay in a hotle friday night I missed
your performances.

I had three performances down in any order to win - Tredegar, BrittaniaBBS,
or Faireys. Marple were ok but there were loads of mistakes as the broadcast
showed. I think that after 22 performances of that peice the judges were

its OK once but not 22 times!!!!!!! - its not a revelation!!!!!!!!

I didn't think IMPS would be last - SUN LIFE or sorry Stanshawe band ( they
don't have sponsorship anymore ) despite being long my time Big Band,
deserved that tiltle

See you all in London

Oh

Parc And DaRE ARE NOW ON THE NET