RE: Second Section 1997 area piece

Hi Mary,

	The pieces for the 97 areas are listed here, they've just been =
announced in the bandsman :-

Top    A Lowry Sketchbook.       Philip Wilby, as we know

1st    Ballet For Band.	  Joseph Horovitz, should be interesting.

2nd    A New Buckenham Suite.    Andrew Jackman.

3rd    Tintagel		  Denis Wright.

4th    Pennine Morrs	     Darrol Barry, a new piece but who =
cares.

I don't about everybody else but I like the top section piece a lot - =
I've got a recording of Brittania playing it. Also I think the first =
section piece will be a fair test of the bands. Anyone got any =
comments??

PS I've never heard your piece but my conductor says that there is a =
farmyard movement complete with pigs and other farmyard animals - enjoy.

Phil