The Kingdom Triumphant.

Hello fellow brass-band list members.  I must first say how much I missed
the list over the summer when I was without e-mail.  I'm glad to be back.

Do any of you S.A. bandsmen, former S.A. bandsmen, or any bandsman that
has played The Kingdom Triumphant happen to know these two questions:
What number is it?, and is it General or Festival Series?

It is my fovourite piece and I would like to look-up and follow the score.

Thanks.

Andrew K. Cherry, Trombone Major/L.U.S.U. Board of Directors
Lakehead University Residence
Box #311
955 Oliver Road
Thunder Bay, Ontario