Waratah- Mayfileld Band Room

Hello to all,
Just to keep those interested in the Wartah-Mayfield Band room saga
up to date. The latest, you all remember how we had to have a fire
hose installed in the Band room, just in case it burn't down before
the grand stand was demolished, well now the power has been turn off.
Apparently the Council Building officer was a little disturbed by the
fact we were still using the Band room, apparently the grandstand
structure has been condemed. Anyway Band practice tonight is BYOT,
bring your own torch (flash Light), Australian Bandsmen will be farmililar with
playing by torch light, hey we do it at Anzac day every year, wonder
how Masquerade will go in the dark !!!.

I'll find out more tonight !!!!

Mark Corben
Bass Trombone Waratah-Mayfiled Brass Band NSW
1996 NSW A Grade Champions
(Conductor and Bandroom needed)