Home Page: NABBA

I wanted to let all of you know that NABBA (North American Brass Band
Association) is establishing a home page that will be available on the net
by the end of December.  As part of the home page, each member band will be
given space for a home page for their band.  The fee for this has not been
set but will most likely be around $75-85 per year.   Hopefully, this low
price will be affordable for all member bands.

The idea of the NABBA home page is to bring together as many of the brass
bands as we can in one location.  The content of the home page will include
NABBA History, Championship info, concert info, etc.

I would like to ask that all of you from a NABBA band please let me know if
your band would have interest in a home page on the server.

I would also like to ask for ideas from  others who have suggestions
concerning content for the home page.

George Foster
Founder, The Illinois Brass Band
e-mail to:   gfosibb@xxxxxxx