Introduction

Hi. My name's Mark and I play for the City of Essendon Brass Band,
Melbourne, Australia. I've been with the email list for a number
of weeks now, and I thought I should finally introduce myself.

I've been playing in brass bands since I was 13. I've played
with Port Augusta City,in South Australia;
Hobart City, in Tasmania, and now I'm with
Essendon playing 1st Baritone.

Visit our home page, if you like, at:

http://optics.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~vonbibra/band/band.html

Thanks,
Mark von Bibra	     http://optics.ph.unimelb.edu.au/
School of Physics	  vonbibra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, AUSTRALIA 3052