Glenn McGowan (fwd)

This item was posted to listserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, not to
brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I often have to weed out misdirected mail (most frequently mail for
listserver sent to brass-band). I must impress on you that to make my
life easier (i.e. to stop this taking more than the 1 hour a day it
does at the moment) that you help me by reading the instructions before
posting especially if you're new to the list. If anything is in gobbledegook
or you can't work out the technobabble mail me, please.

See you all in October - hope you've all downloaded the software to try.

-Nigel

Forwarded message follows: