Eb Solos

Off the top of my head, I can recommend for tenor horn:

Over the Rainbow - Studio Music
The Lark in the Clear Air - Chandos (I think)
If - ?
Misty - ?
The Old Rustic Bridge (S.A.)
Ticket to Ride - Wright and Round
Variations on a Welsh Theme - ?

There is also Howard Snell's arrangement of Vivaldi's Winter which features the
horn section (inc. flugel), and Gordon Langford's Trio Con Brio which is a
selection of Italian tunes such as Nessun Dorma, O Sole Mio etc.  This is again
a feature for the three tenor horns...fun to play and not particualarly tricky
for band or trioists (?)

Best wishes,
--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.