Re: your mail

In my personal opinion (which doesn't account for much) I don't feel
professionals should be allowed in competition. If you want to learn from
one, go to a clinic or rehearse with one and put on non-contest concerts.

As far as contest go, I feel professionals should stay out of everything
but judging. Let's keep with the "by and for amatuers" idea.

If anyone would like me to elaborate, please ask. I don't want to waste
bandwith unless someone wants more explanation.

Regards,
Matt LaFontaine

-=- Matt LaFontaine (mattl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) -=-
 \     Dublin Scioto HS Marching Band Trombone      /
   \       Dublin Scioto HS Varsity Tennis	/
    -=- All Star Brass Band Varsity Euphonium -=-